In the last few days the OpenAM trunk has been upgraded to use OpenDS 2.3 for embedded datastore, which is quite a big step from OpenDS 1.0. This change also affects the building process, so here are the changes, that you need to do to be able to build your OpenAM again:
- Download OpenDS 2.3.0-build003
- extract the zip to opensso/products/opends folder.
- Copy the je.jar and OpenDS.jar from OpenDS-2.3.0-build003/lib folder into opensso/products/extlib directory (overriding the old ones).
- Run the following command:
- copy the resulted opends.zip also in the extlib folder.
And off you go, you can build your OpenAM now any way you want. 🙂