Tl;DR: Want to install the complete ForgeRock Open Identity Stack in 20 minutes? This is for you.
You already know that the ForgeRock OIS stack (OpenAM, OpenIDM and OpenDJ) is super easy to install. Using Ansible and Vagrant we can make the process even faster!
From start to finish takes approx. 20 minutes (automated, hands off) to install a Centos image running the following:
- haproxy to route ports 80/443 to various backend services
- apache instance running on port 1080
- OpenIDM running on port 9090 (available at http://openam.example.com/openidm)
- OpenDJ running on port 389. This is the user store for OpenAM.
- OpenAM running on port 8080 (available at https://openam.example.com/openam)
- A tomcat "application" instance on port 18080 (For future sample application hosting).
- /etc/init.d scripts to start OpenAM, OpenDJ, Apache etc.
This project https://github.com/wstrange/frstack includes everything you need to get started.
Next steps: Provision to Amazon AWS and Google GCE environments.
This project is in the early stages, and I welcome your feedback and improvements. Github pull requests are most welcome!